Supply Chain Specialist – Procurement
Day Shift: Monday to Friday
Job Vacancy: 1
Full-time / Permanent
Address: 10 Vidito Dr, Dartmouth, NS, B3B 1P9
Trebley is hiring for a Supply Chain Specialist – Procurement to join our team:
Trembley Warehouse Ltd. is a warehousing and logistics company dedicated to providing supply chain services for import and export preparation to clients from Halifax and Dartmouth to all other provinces across Canada and the United States.
In this role you will work full-time hours and earn a competitive wage within the industry.
Position Description Summary:
The Supply Chain Specialist plays a crucial role in streamlining supply chain operations and overseeing the movement of goods and services.
This individual is responsible for orchestrating shipments, optimizing supply chain workflows, overseeing the receipt of shipments, maintaining well-organized inventories for clients, adapting to fluctuations in demand, and skillfully resolving any supply chain challenges that arise.
Proficiency in computer systems is essential for meticulous documentation and tracking of our inventory.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the capability to work autonomously with efficiency. Additionally, the ability to collaborate effectively within a team environment is crucial for devising optimal financial and operational solutions for our organization.
• Formulating, implementing, monitoring, and upholding supply chain management strategies aimed at enhancing the efficiency and velocity of supply operations.
• Managing all communication and negotiations with partners, clients, and service providers.
• Providing support for warehouse operations.
• Collaborating with finance and management to identify the most viable sourcing options.
• Engaging in cross-functional cooperation with internal departments to pinpoint and address operational gaps.
• Compiling and submitting regular reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
• Vigilantly tracking costs and adhering to allocated budgets, with associated reporting responsibilities.
• Devising strategies to optimize supply chain efficiency.
• Maintaining meticulous records of incoming and outgoing products, equipment, and materials.
• Closely overseeing the progress of customers’ cases.
• Creating comprehensive spreadsheets to document workflow histories (past, current, and future).
• Ensuring all shipments are tracked and completed within specified deadlines.
•Resolving any supply chain challenges that arise
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Paid time off
• Vision care
Required languages: English
Education level: Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in Business Administration or Commerce required
Required skills: Minimum 2 years work experience in supply chain and related fields.
Additional skills / Assets Strong knowledge of supply chain principles, practices, and procedures. Proficient in using supply chain management software and tools. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong communication and negotiation skills. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Closest intersection: 10 Vidito Dr, Dartmouth, NS