Toor Construction Ltd, located in Abbotsford, BC is looking to hire a Construction Worker.
The candidate will perform the following duties:
• Select tools, equipment, and construction materials from storage and transport items to the worksite.
• Assist and work closely with tradespersons to complete tasks.
• Clean work areas, machines, and equipment, to maintain clean and safe job sites, free of debris.
• Operate various hand and power tools is an asset
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, and other temporary structures to facilitate the completion of specific tasks.
• Perform other related job duties as required.
Wages: $ 21.00/hr for 40 hours per week
Work setting: 31601 Homestead Crescent, Abbotsford, V2T 6V6, and the surrounding areas.
Please forward your resume to [email protected]
Required languages: English
Education level: N/A
Required skills: • Some previous work experience as a Construction Worker is preferred. • Ability to walk stand, crouch for long periods of time, and carry out strenuous physical tasks. • Ability to work long hours and weekends as required. • Ability to communicate in English.
Closest intersection: Abbotsford, BC