Sandher Roofing Ltd, located in Kelowna, BC is looking to hire 2 Construction Workers.
• Select tools, equipment, and construction materials from storage and transport items to the worksite.
• Assist and work closely with tradespersons to complete tasks.
• Clean work areas, machines, and equipment, to maintain clean and safe job sites, free of debris.
• Operate various hand and power tools is an asset
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, and other temporary structures to facilitate the completion of specific tasks.
• Perform other related job duties as required.
Wages: $ 21.00/hr for 40 hours per week
Work location: 1136 Henderson Dr. Kelowna BC V1P 1L8 and the surrounding areas.
Contact Information: [email protected]
Required languages: English
Education level: N/A
Required skills: • We will train the right candidates. • Ability to walk stand, crouch for long periods, and carry out strenuous physical tasks. • Ability to work long hours and weekends as required. • Ability to communicate in basic English is required.
Closest intersection: Kelowna, BC