- Type: Full Time
- City: Abbotsford, BC
- Wage ($/hr): $28.85/hr
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2022-11-17
- Application Deadline: 2023-05-19
- Job ID: 132951122
- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Views: 37
- Retrieved on: 2023 April 01 03:17:36 PM EDT
Rossdown Natural Foods
Tucked away in British Columbia’s fertile Fraser Valley, Rossdown Natural Foods is dedicated to providing the highest quality chicken and turkey products. We are a fourth-generation family-run poultry farm and processing plant. Currently, we are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to work at our Abbotsford, BC, facility. This is a full-time position to be filled as soon as possible.
• Ensure all orders are loaded and putaways are done accurately. Identify possible discrepancies.
• Ensure that the material handlers pick and pack orders in coolers and freezer environments, rotate the inventory using the FIFO method, receive dry products, and putaway accordingly.
• Assist in inventory/cycle counts and keep quality standards high for audits.
• Establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, and prepare and submit reports.
• Perform daily area inspections.
• Keep a clean and safe working environment.
• Report any discrepancies and damaged products.
• May train workers and enforce quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Additional duties may be required.
• Completion of High School is required
• A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience working as a warehouse worker or material handler is required.
• Ability to communicate well in English.
• Ability to operate computers.
Personal Suitability: Accurate, Flexible, Reliable
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Work Location: 2325 Bradner Rd., Abbotsford, BC V4X 1E2
Salary: $28.85 at 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Pension plan, Extended medical insurance, Prescription drugs, Medical equipment,
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Information: The position requires extended work hours and flexibility in schedule. Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday starting between 6 am-10 am, will work 8 -10-hour days. Weekend work and overtime will be required depending on the business needs.
Required languages: English
Education level: High School
Required skills: • A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience working as a warehouse worker or material handler is required. • Ability to communicate well in English. • Ability to operate computers.
Closest intersection: Abbotsford, BC