- Type: Full Time
- City: Surrey, BC
- Wage ($/hr): $20.00/hr
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-01-27
- Application Deadline: 2023-04-28
- Job ID: 139970123
- Job Category: Skilled Labour - Trades
- Views: 37
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 20 02:47:50 PM EDT
Rising Finishing & Carpentry Ltd
Employers Name: Rising Finishing & Carpentry Ltd
Business Address: 10488 124 Street, Unit 207 Surrey, British Columbia V3V 0E9
Work Location: Various locations in Lower mainland and Fraser valley region.
Position: Carpenter Helper
Number of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Year around
Wage: $20.00/hour for 35 hours per week
Job Duties: • Assist carpenters in fitting and installing doors, flooring, stairs, windows and baseboards, crown moulding, interior moulding, trim work around door & windows.
• Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades required at the construction site
• Assist with levelling surface areas.
• Assist equipment operators with moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
• Clear the work surface from dust, debris, and obstructions
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Contact Information: Interested applicants can email their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to everyone who applies however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Required languages: English
Education level: • Some Secondary School Education will be an asset
Required skills: • Some experience as a general construction labourer will be an asset. • Ability to walk stands, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks. • Ability to lift weight (50lbs) • Ability to work long hours and weekends as required.
Closest intersection: 104 Avenue and 124 Street