NOW HIRING Five (5) Cooks for Original Joe’s Ellerslie!
- Type: Full Time
- City: Edmonton, AB
- Wage ($/hr): $16.50 - $17.50/hour
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-05-08
- Application Deadline: 2023-11-07
- Job ID: 150400523
- Job Category: Restaurant – Food Service
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 June 05 01:50:37 PM EDT
Website Pennypacker Restaurant Consortium Inc. o/a Original Joe’s Ellerslie
We are looking for FUN, ENERGETIC and EXPERIENCED individuals in search of a challenging and rewarding career in the Food Services and Hospitality Industry in an exciting and family-oriented work environment that offers competitive wages and room for professional growth.
We are passionate about providing our guests with amazing food with a superior dining experience each time they visit one of our establishments.
Company Operating Name: Pennypacker Restaurant Consortium Inc. o/a Original Joe’s Ellerslie
Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Business Address – Location of Work: 9246 Ellerslie Road SW, Edmonton, Alberta, T6X 0K6
Position Title: Cook
Available Positions: Five (5)
Terms of Employment:
• Permanent position – Full-time
• Mornings and daytime, evening, night, and weekends
• Wage: $16.50 – $17.50/hour for 35 – 40 hours per week
Job Descriptions / Main Duties:
• providing prompt fulfillment of orders,
• resolving any complaints about food preparation or quality,
• preparing orders according to bill flow,
• preparing ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc.,
• processes raw goods, ensures proper storage and handling of food,
• correctly prepares foods according to recipes and or instruction,
• provides superior service and presentation of food for our guests,
• follow instruction of Chef and or Sous Chef, and
• must abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, and health and safety regulations.
Skill / Experience Requirements:
• 2 – 3 years of experience as a Cook, or combination of relevant education and experience are required.
• Work Site Environment – Fast pace and high pressure.
• High school is an asset.
• Email: [email protected]
• Fax: 647.723.0432
• When applying for this position, please use Reference# OJEEC5!
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of High School is an asset
Required skills: 2 – 3 years of experience as a Cook, or combination of relevant education and experience are required
Closest intersection: Ellerslie Rd SW & 91 St SW