Keystone Forest Products Ltd., 11598 132A Street, Surrey, BC, V3R 7S2, seeks a Material Handler/Yard Assistant. Permanent Position. With hourly wage of $23.
Job duties for this position:
• Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment
• Perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking.
• Loading And Unloading Materials Onto And Off Trucks
• Operate loaders and other equipment to transport materials to and from transportation vehicles and loading docks and to store and retrieve materials in warehouses
• May perform other activities, such as filling warehouse orders, assisting in taking inventory and checking materials.
• Assisting shipper receiver with other duties as needed
• Keeping Yard Clean
• Monitoring of unauthorized trucks entering yard
• General Maintenance
• Building of pallets
Job requirements for this position:
• Some secondary school education may be required.
• Physical strength is required for manual material handlers who work with heavy materials.
Email resumes to: [email protected]
Required languages: Some English required
Education level: Some secondary school education
Required skills: No experience required
Closest intersection: Railway Cafe - 13375 115 Ave #1, Surrey, BC V3R 0R8, Canada