- Type: Full Time
- City: Brampton, ON
- Wage ($/hr): $26.50/hr
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-02-09
- Application Deadline: 2023-08-11
- Job ID: 141660223
- Job Category: Other
- Views: 43
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 24 02:45:59 AM EDT
HR Bath & Kitchens Inc.
Operating Name: HR Bath & Kitchens Inc.
Business Address: Unit 11-14 271 Glidden Rd Brampton, Ontario L6W 1H9.
Title of position: 1 Cabinetmaker (NOC 72311)
Terms of employment: Full-time year-round work.
• Ability to measure, draw, layout, and create a scope of work accurately.
• Ability to draw and construct new builds, including materials and resources required.
• Ability to detach, repair, and re-install cabinets, specifically, kitchen cabinets.
• Ability to spray, build, and dip assembled articles with protective or decorative materials, such as varnish, stain, or paint.
• Ability to safely operate shop tools such as a table saw, shaper, router, paint sprayer, edge-banding machine.
• Ability to reinforce and trim joints using appropriate tools as glue, nails, or screws.
• Ability to provide job quotes including the cost of supplies, resources to be utilized, and hours of work required.
• Ability to lift heavy materials.
• May estimate amount, type and cost of materials required.
• Maintain Clean & safe environment.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Wages: $26.50/hr based on 40 hrs a week.
Location of work: Brampton, Ontario.
Contact Information: Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the subject line that you are applying for “Cabinetmaker”.
Required languages: English
Education level: • Completion of Secondary School.
Required skills: • A minimum 3 years of work experience in carpenter and a combination of some high school or college courses in cabinetmaking is required. • Good command of the English language both oral and written. • We thank your interest in our company, but only selected candidates will be contacted.
Closest intersection: Glidden Rd & Kennedy Rd