Stair Railing builder – Carpenter
Permanent employment, Full-time, 40 hours/week
Job Vacancy: 1
Zoom Railings is a family-owned business, specializing in custom wrought iron, Stainless Steel, Wood and Aluminum Railings. We are proudly serving the GTA and surrounding areas for decades with quality and excellent service.
We are well-known for our exceptional interior and exterior railings, gates, fences, balconies, windows, furniture and much more. With many years of experience, we guarantee satisfaction.
We are looking for a Stair Railing Carpenter to join our team! Training will be provided by us for the right candidate who has 1 year of related hands-on experience. Must be hands-on, be able to endure physical labour, and motivated to learn.
– Take necessary measurements for railing projects
– Build, refinish, repair stair railings made of wrought iron, stainless steel, wood or aluminum. This includes measuring, cutting, shaping, assembling and joining parts for various stair railing projects – both for commercial and residential purposes.
– Install and fit stair railings
– Read and interpret drawings of stair railings and identify specifications and measurements required to complete the project successfully
– Plan and arrange materials and supplies for projects
– Ensure quality standards of company are met in each project
Required languages: English
Education level: College diploma in construction, carpentry, civil engineering or related field OR equivalent work experience
Required skills: 1 year related work experience
Closest intersection: 397 Humberline Dr. Unit #10, Etobicoke, Ontario, M9W 5T5