Home support worker
Terms of employment:
– Term or contract
– Full time
– Day, Flexible Hours, To be determined
– Starts as soon as possible
– 1 vacancy
– Will train
Work site environment:
– Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
– Work in employer’s/client’s home
– Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
– Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
– Launder clothing and household linens
– Mend clothing and linens
– Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
– Provide companionship
– Provide personal care
– Prepare and serve nutritious meals
Security and safety:
– Criminal record check
– Reference required
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
– You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
– You have a valid Canadian work permit.
– If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply:
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Required skills: Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder) Launder clothing and household linens Mend clothing and linens Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties Provide companionship Provide personal care Prepare and serve nutritious meals
Closest intersection: Poole Creek Cres