Company operating name: Yang Ming Buffet
Business address: 3414 118 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5W 0Z4
Location of work: 3414 118 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB
Title of position: Kitchen Helper
Positions available: 2
– Wash, slice, and prepare vegetables and fruits for use in various dishes in the kitchen
– Keep kitchen clean by removing garbage, cleaning floors, and keeping food preparation areas sanitary according to company standards
– Wash dishes and silverware and store clean items after washing
– Unpack and restock various kitchen supplies and items like beverages and napkins
– May be required to perform other simple tasks, as instructed by kitchen management staff
Terms of employment: Full-time or part-time shifts; between 30 and 40 hours per week for full-time staff, whereas part-time hours will vary; Day, evening, and weekend shifts available
Wage: $15.50-16.00/hour, based on experience in the food service industry
How to apply:
In-person: 3414 118 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5W 0Z4 (between 12pm and 8pm)
E-mail: [email protected]
Education and Work Experience: No specific education or work experience is required for the position. On-the-job training will be provided.
Language requirement: Communicating in English is required.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Indigenous people, people that identify as disabled, and new immigrants to Canada.
Required languages: English
Education level: None
Required skills: No specific education or experience is required for the position. On-the-job training will be provided.
Closest intersection: 118 Avenue and 34 Street