- Type: Full Time
- City: Surrey, BC
- Wage ($/hr): $30.00/hr. for 40 hrs./week
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-04-30
- Application Deadline: 2023-10-30
- Job ID: 149510423
- Job Category: Construction
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 June 05 01:20:51 PM EDT
Westlight Homes & Development Ltd.
Operating Name: Westlight Homes & Development Ltd.
Address: 14176 Colebrook Rd. Surrey, BC V3S 0L2
Title of Position: 2 Carpenters
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches.
• Ability to prepare estimates of woods and other materials.
• Measure, cut and shape wood, wood substitutes and other materials.
• Construct, fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, and hardware.
• Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
• Be able to understand building materials, building codes and how they are put together.
• May supervise other construction workers.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Wages: $30.00/hr. for 40 hrs./week
Location of work: Various Locations within the lower mainland
Language: Ability to communicate in English
Contact Information: Apply by email to [email protected] and indicate in your subject line that you are applying for “Carpenter”
• Completion of Secondary School is required.
• Minimum 3-years of working experience as a carpenter is required.
• Able to work in long hours, weekend and outdoor in various weather conditions.
• Must have enough stamina to handle the job
• Ability to work outdoors in different weather conditions
• Flexible schedule – some weekends and long hours may be required
Required languages: Ability to communicate in English
Education level: Completion of Secondary Education required
Required skills: Please see the Job Description
Closest intersection: Intersection of Colebrook Rd. and Colebrook Frontage Rd. S