Carpenter Helper (75110)
Company Name: Tungsten Contracting Inc. (TW Framing)
Position: Carpenter Helper (75110)
Wage Rate: $21.00 per hour. 40 hours per week.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time, Weekend, Day, Evening shift, if required.
Language: Basic English
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Education: No Education required; High School certificate is an asset.
Experience: On-site training will be provided. Some relevant Experience is an asset.
Positions Available: 01
Business Location: 19880 37 avenue, Langley, BC, V3A 2A5
Work Location: Work at various locations in Lower Mainland, BC
• Assist crew leader with installation and completion of fencing projects.
• Assist operating heavy equipment.
• Load, unload and transport tools and equipment to the work truck.
• Ensure all tools/equipment are set-up on a job site and maintain in working condition.
• Ensure all materials, trash and tools are removed from job sites before leaving.
• Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs by cutting wood, using nail guns, skill saws etc.
• Assist carpenter with duties as instructed.
• Heavy workloads, stand, bend, crouch and kneel.
• Job is physically demanding, ability to lift 50lbs is required.
• Work outdoors in cold, hot, rainy weather.
Employer: Tungsten Contracting Inc. (TW Framing)
PLEASE SEND RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY FAX: 604-427-0676
Required languages: English
Education level: No Education required; High School certificate is an asset.
Required skills: On-site training will be provided. Some relevant Experience is an asset.
Closest intersection: 19880 37 avenue, Langley, BC, V3A 2A5