Food service supervisor
• Permanent employment: Full time
• Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Morning
• Start date: Starts as soon as possible
• Vacancies: 1 vacancy
• Will train
• Relocation costs covered by employer
• Willing to relocate
• Hotel, motel, resort
Security and safety
• Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Fast-paced environment
• Standing for extended periods
• Attention to detail
• Client focus
• Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Required skills: •Establish methods to meet work schedules •Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food •Estimate and order ingredients and supplies •Ensure food service and quality control •Address customers' complaints or concerns •Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage •Prepare and submit reports •Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys •Establish work schedules
Closest intersection: Winnipeg, MB