Registered early childhood educator
• Develop child-care programs that support physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development.
• Ensure a safe and healthy environment for children.
• Create opportunities for creativity through art, music, dramatic play, and physical activity.
• Lead activities including storytelling, singing, and trips to local points of interest.
• Observe children for learning or behavioral issues and prepare reports and assess abilities, interests, and needs of children and communicate with parents and staff.
• Guide children with eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
• Organize activities for school-age children before/after school and build relationships with co-workers and community service providers.
• Supervise and coordinate other early childhood educators and assistants.
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Required skills: Fast Paced
Additional skills / Assets Experience 7 months to less than 1 year
Closest intersection: Misissauga