Company Legal Name: 2192526 Alberta Ltd
Company Operating Name: Tokyo Express Heritage
Business Address: 10871 23 Ave NW Edmonton, AB T6J 7B5
Title of position: Kitchen Helper
No. of vacancies available: 3
Terms of employment: Permanent position
Hours of work per week: 40 hours/week (full-time)
Language of Work: English
Location of work: Same as business address
Tokyo Express is a chain Japanese restaurant in Edmonton, AB. Pairing quality, nutritious, and locally-sourced ingredients with time-honoured and traditional Japanese recipes since 1990. All ingredients are locally purchased and they are delivered to our stores every other day. Since May 2020, the brand started to be managed by the 3rd generation management team and we are here to make changes! We will bring the brand back to its old golden days and we will make sure that we always offer the best served fresh, tasty and cost efficient Asian food to our peer Edmontonians.
• Sharpen kitchen knives,
• Handle and store cleaning products,
• Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment,
• Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit,
• Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors,
• Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas,
• Remove kitchen garbage and trash
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• On-the-job training will be provided.
• Relocation costs will be covered by the employer.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
• Please indicate your immigration status (e.g. citizen/PR/Work Permit etc.) in your application email
• Please indicate where you find this job posting in your application email
Required languages: English
Education level: See description
Required skills: See description
Closest intersection: See description