housekeeping aide- Tina Sayed
Date Listed 17- Aug – 2023
Employer: Tina Sayed
Employer’s address: 127 Webb St, Bradford, Ontario
Business Location: Bradford, Ontario; major intersection: Holland St W & 10 Sideroad
Location of work: Work in employer’s private home at Bradford, Ontario.
Title of position: Housekeeping aide (NOC 65310)
• Duties: Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
• Dust furniture
• Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
• Make beds and change sheets
• Distribute clean towels and toiletries
• Stock linen closet
• Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
• Pick up debris and empty trash containers
• Launder clothing and household linens
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Wash windows, walls and ceilings
• Clean changing rooms and showers
Terms of employment: 30 hours/week, permanent, full-time, with overtime if needed.
Will consider both live-in and live-out candidates / on-site housing option available.
Wages $18.00 per hour.
Relocation costs are covered by employer
Public transportation is available.
Contact employer – [email protected]
Education required: no requirements.
Work experience required: will train.
Language required to perform work: English.
Start 17- Aug – 2023
REF# Tina Sayed
Required languages: english
Education level: not required
Required skills: will train
Closest intersection: Holland St W & 10 Sideroad