Employers Name: Thermocool Refrigeration & H.V.A.C Ltd
Business Address: Unit 211-12 12448 82 Avenue, Surrey BC Canada
Number of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Year around
Wage: $28.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
• Give electrical power connections to heating and cooling systems in both residential and commercial buildings
• Install and maintain the electrical components in an HVAC system including all electrical wiring and controls
• Splice, join and connect wires
• Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment
• Install underground wiring and cables
• Troubleshoot and find faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
• Ensure satisfaction using test equipment
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
• Check architectural blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications for wiring layouts
• Ensure that standards for safe working conditions are observed
• Completion of Secondary School Education is required.
• Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program or a minimum of two years experience is required
• Occasional weekend work may be required
Contact Information: Interested applicants can email their resumes at [email protected]
Thanks to everyone who applies however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Required languages: English
Education level: • Completion of Secondary School Education is required.
Required skills: • Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program or a minimum of two years experience is required • Occasional weekend work may be required
Closest intersection: At Intersection of 124 st and 82 Avenue