Pharmacy Assistant – The Medicine Shoppe – 148.
The Medicine Shoppe has more than 200 independently owned and operated pharmacies providing care to Canadians for over 25 years.
The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy #148, located at Unit 9-31205 Maclure Road Abbotsford, BC V2T 5E5, is looking for a Pharmacy Assistant. This is a permanent, full-time position.
• Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock; anticipating needed medications; placing and expediting orders; and removing and properly disposing of outdated drugs.
• Enter client insurance information and prescriptions in the database.
• Bill third-party insurers
• Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures and protocols.
• Assist pharmacists and technicians by greeting clients in person or answering phones and referring inquiries to the pharmacists. Notify customers when their prescriptions are ready for pickup.
• Maintain records of pharmaceutical products, and ensure the information on prescriptions is accurate.
• Perform other supporting duties as requested by the pharmacist in charge.
Wages: $24.00/hr. for 40 hrs./week
Contact Information: Apply by email to [email protected] and indicate in your subject line that you are applying for “Pharmacy Assistant”
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary school
Required skills: The Pharmacy Assistant will complete a pharmacy assistance program or completion of secondary school and a minimum of 6 months of on-the-job training.
Closest intersection: Abbotsford, BC