Thai United Food Trading Ltd. has been providing quality products and services to retailers and restaurants targeting the growing ethnic demographic since 1994. We continuously strive to offer popular ethnic products and reliable consumer insights to help our clients make optimal decisions regarding their merchandising mix and profitability.
• Oversee and direct the daily operations within the company’s financial department
• Ensure financial budgets and forecasts are developed in line with the company’s long-
• Support General Manager in implementing valuation models, measuring results, tracking performance vs. expectations, and providing recommendations for corrective action
• Provide insights about spending trends, cost-savings initiatives, and margin opportunities
• Manager and ensure proper balance sheet management and asset liability
• Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports for the company
• Participate in financial strategic data analysis, research and modeling for the company’s senior leadership
• Assist management in making financial decisions.
• Evaluate and optimize marketing and pricing strategies.
• Recruit, train and manage employees
• Monitor and identify any significant deviations and develop a framework to mitigate operational and financial risks
Required languages: English
Education level: Bachelor's degree
Required skills: • 4 of experience in accounting and/or financial management and analyse • Strong financial system and business administration understanding. • Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners • Understanding of confidentiality • Adept at analyzing information • Decision making skills • Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
Closest intersection: N Fraser Way