Richmond Anti-Aging Clinic specializes in non-surgical anti-aging and regenerative procedures. The clinic is under Midtown Medical Group, which has been providing high-quality medical and dental services in Metro Vancouver since 2011.
Richmond Anti-Aging Clinic serves patients in Metro Vancouver. We provide a wide range of treatment options, from skin rejuvenation, face & body contouring, to intimate health, scar & tattoo removals. We are currently expanding our marketing team and looking for candidates who are passionate with medical services and long-term career goal in aesthetic medicine.
• Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy, formulate marketing plans, and promote sales to existing clients
• Work with senior management to develop marketing campaigns through charity events, community activities, live interviews, local broadcasts, and digital platforms to help expand the company’s public presence to reach more potential clients
• Coordinate with IT and advertising departments to ensure the company website is kept up to date and accurate, and assist with website editing and design
• Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the current membership program and adjust benefits and strategies as appropriate
• Develop engaging content for various social media platforms such as WeChat, Xiaohongshu, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
• Responsible for writing posts, sourcing images, responding to followers, and collecting feedbacks
• Conduct research, analyze market trends, customer behavior, competitive landscape, and provide reports and recommendations to management team
• Prepare marketing campaign timeline and keep projects on schedule to ensure production efficiency
• Participate in industry workshops and public events to build and maintain strategic relationships with media, partners, and suppliers.
Required languages: English
Education level: Post-secondary degree
Required skills: • 3 years working experience in marketing or business marketing • Solid ability to plan short term while still having the foresight of the long-term goals. • Outstanding digital marketing acumen. • Highly organized and works well in fast-paced environment • Excellent English written and verbal communication skills • Positive, hardworking, and self-motivated
Closest intersection: Lansdowne road cross No.3 road