The right candidate will perform the following duties:
• Receive construction materials from suppliers
• Assist in loading and unloading construction materials and placing them in the appropriate locations on the sites.
• Secure and store materials and equipment on the job site
• Assist plumbers by positioning and holding material in place for fastening, tying, installing, and cutting.
• Remove debris from the job site, and dispose of debris in waste containers as well as maintain a clean worksite in accordance with Worksafe and municipality requirements
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The right candidate will have the ability to work long hours and weekends if needed. Basic English is required. Previous experience is an asset. Completion of Secondary School would be considered an asset. Strong work ethic. Team player with the ability to work within a collaborative team environment. Positive attitude, ability to adapt to change, and a strong sense of accountability. High level of personal integrity.
Please send your resume detailing your work experience and qualification to
Required languages: English
Education level: None
Required skills: Education: No Education Required Experience: Previous Experience would be an asset Must possess good skills and a passion for customer service. Must be available to work also during weekends and holidays. Possess good communication skills in English.
Additional skills / Assets Strong work ethic. Team player with the ability to work within a collaborative team environment. Positive attitude, ability to adapt to change, and a strong sense of accountability. High level of personal integrity
Closest intersection: E 53rd Ave