Chief Executive Officer
- Type: Full Time
- City: London, ON
- Wage ($/hr): $43/Hour
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-05-04
- Application Deadline: 2023-08-03
- Job ID: 150070523
- Job Category: Other
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 June 09 09:58:23 PM EDT
Website Start Smart Business Solutions Inc.
The Chief Executive Officer at Start Smart Business Solutions Inc. will be responsible for working collaboratively with the company departments to create effective promotional, operating, and financial strategies for the company. He/she will be responsible for leading the business’ headquarters operations, located in London, ON. He/she will be mindful of the impact on material, human and financial resources during the implementation of these strategies. He/she will also strive to create a nurturing and positive work environment at Start Smart Business Solutions Inc.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 30-40Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
LOCATION: London, ON
BENEFITS: Dental Insurance
The duties of the Chief Executive Officer at Start Smart Business Solutions Inc. will include but are not limited to:
• Formulating or approving internal policies and programs to maximize the company’s efficiency, productivity, and performance, which includes but are not limited to:
– Healthcare Consulting Initiatives
– Professional and Business Development Program Initiatives
– Creation of standard operating procedures as per company mission statement
– Guidelines and standards for employee performance and personnel evaluation
– Company safety regulations in accordance with governmental regulations
• Providing guidance and delegating responsibilities to the middle management team to ensure compliance with the company’s policies, programs, values, and mission statement
• Leading the entire company and working collaboratively with the middle management team to develop business strategies as well as setting up priorities and goals for the company.
• Authorizing and organizing the establishment of major departments and associated managerial positions
• Adjusting personnel expenses and hiring processes according to business need.; approving hire and fire requests within the business.
• Identifying and addressing financial risks and opportunities for the company
• Supervising the middle manager on tracking company finances, production of financial reports, as well as frequent business accounts evaluation
• Reviewing financial reports and looking for patterns to develop strategies to mitigate risks and ensure the overall financial success of the business
• Representing the company in negotiations, networking events, public relations activities as well as other official functions that could promote the growth and reputation of the business.
• Ensuring and facilitating the smooth functioning of all aspects of the advertising business to best serve the customers.
• Understanding MDEL application and maintenance process, and implement necessary actions, plans, and reporting to abide to the regulation involving with the import and export of medical devices from Class I and above
• Understanding NHP (Natural Health Product) licensing and certification regulations, and implement necessary actions, plans, and reporting to abide by the regulations involving with the import and export of Natural Health Products into Canada
• Regulating monthly meetings with the middle management.
• Maintain and enforce a documented system of financial policies and procedures.
Identifying and addressing financial risks and opportunities for the company
• Supervising the accounting and financial operations of the company including but not limited to the development and production of:
– Periodic financial reports
– Financial analysis and strategy
– Sets of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk
– Sets of controls to enhance accuracy of the financial reports
– Sets of controls to comply with accounting and financial reporting standards
• Overseeing the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
• Completion of a university degree or college diploma or equivalent Secondary School and industry-specific training related to product regulatory practices and technical specifications is required.
• Several years of related consulting or coaching experience or equivalent is required.
• 3+ years of managerial experience in the healthcare industry.
• Familiarity with the various HPFB certification application processes.
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of a university degree or college diploma or equivalent Secondary School and industry-specific training related to product regulatory practices and technical specifications is required.
Required skills: • Several years of related consulting or coaching experience or equivalent is required. • 3+ years of managerial experience in the healthcare industry. • Familiarity with the various HPFB certification application processes.
Closest intersection: London, Ontario