Human Resources Manager
- Type: Full Time
- City: Cambridge, ON
- Wage ($/hr): $51/hr
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-05-04
- Application Deadline: 2023-08-03
- Job ID: 150030523
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 June 05 12:40:40 PM EDT
SOPHIOLOGY HR LTD.
The Human Resources Manager at Sophiology HR Ltd. will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the operations of human resources and personnel departments, and develop and implement policies, programs and procedures regarding human resource planning, recruitment, collective bargaining, training and development, occupation classification and pay and benefit administration. They represent management and participate actively on various joint committees to maintain ongoing relations between management and employees. Human resources managers are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 35-40Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
LOCATION: Cambridge, Ontario
BENEFITS: Dental Insurance
The duties of the Human Resources Manager at Sophiology HR Ltd. will include but are not limited to:
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of human resources or personnel departments.
• Plan human resource requirements in conjunction with other departmental managers
• Co-ordinate internal and external training and recruitment activities.
• Develop and implement labour relations policies and procedures and negotiate collective agreements.
• Administer employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
• Advise and assist other departmental managers on interpretation and administration of personnel policies and programs.
• Oversee the classification and rating of occupations.
• Organize and conduct employee information meetings on employment policy, benefits and compensation and participate actively on various joint committees.
• Direct the organization’s quality management program.
• Ensure compliance with legislation such as the Pay Equity Act.
Required languages: English
Education level: Bachelor's degree in a field related to personnel management, such as business administration, industrial relations, commerce or psychology or a completion of a professional development program in personnel administrations is required.
Required skills: 3+ years of experience as a personnel officer or human resource specialist are required.
Closest intersection: Cambridge, Ontario