Construction project manager
Company Legal Name: Sierra Lane Construction Ltd.
Company Operating Name: Sierra Lane Construction Ltd
Business Address: 5320 89 Street NW Edmonton, AB T6E 5P9
Title of position: Construction project manager
No. of vacancies available: 1
Terms of employment: Permanent position
Hours of work per week: 35 hours/week (full-time)
Language of Work: English
Location of work: Same as business address
Sierra Lane Construction is a full construction service provider of project and construction management, design/build, and general contracting services.
• Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
• Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
• Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors
• Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
• Establish and implement policies and procedures for quality control
• Read blueprint, schemas and drawings
• Plan and manage budgets
• Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
• Develop risk management plans
• Oversee the analysis of data and information
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
• Prepare reports
• A university degree or a college diploma in civil engineering, construction technology, or a related field is required.
• At least 5 years of experience in the construction industry is required.
• Previous experience in project management or supervision is required.
• Must have good management skills and communication skills.
• Must have good multitasking abilities and be able to work under strict deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to [email protected]
• Please indicate your immigration status (e.g. citizen/PR/Work Permit etc.) in your application email
• Please indicate where you find this job posting in your application email
Required languages: English
Education level: See description
Required skills: See description
Closest intersection: See description