Sidhu Pacific Homes Ltd, located in Surrey, BC is a general contractor specializing in residential projects, currently, we are looking to hire a Construction Worker.
The candidate will perform the following duties:
• Assist with unloading and storing construction material, may receive construction material, and check against purchasing orders.
• Select tools, equipment, and construction materials from storage and transport items to the worksite.
• Assist and work closely with tradespersons to complete tasks.
• Clean work areas, machines, and equipment, to maintain clean and safe job sites, free of debris.
• Operate various hand and power tools is an asset
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, and other temporary structures to facilitate the completion of specific tasks.
• Perform other related job duties as required.
Wages: $ 21.00/hr for 40 hours per week
Work setting: 14477 Chartwell Dr, Surrey, BC V3S 5E3, and the surrounding areas.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required languages: English
Education level: N/A
Required skills: These are the skills we are looking for: • No education is required • No experience is required. Training will be provided. • Ability to walk stand, crouch for long periods of time, and carry out strenuous physical tasks. • Ability to handle heavy loads. • Ability to communicate in basic English
Closest intersection: Surrey, BC