- Type: Full Time
- City: Waterloo, ON
- Wage ($/hr): 49
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-05-04
- Application Deadline: 2023-08-03
- Job ID: 149990523
- Job Category: Other
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 June 09 10:04:14 PM EDT
Sana Faheem Advertising Ltd.
The Advertisement Manager, at Sana Faheem Advertising Ltd., an Advertisement Services Agency, will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the activities of the company. The position will require the ability and knowledge to manage service in the city of Waterloo, Ontario. He/She/They will be mindful of the impact on material, and human resources during the implementation of these strategies. He/She/They will also strive to create a nurturing and positive work environment at Sana Faheem Advertising Ltd.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 30-40Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
LOCATION: Waterloo, ON
BENEFITS: Dental Insurance
The duties of the Advertisement Manager at Sana Faheem Advertising Ltd. will include but are not limited to:
• Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
• Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
• Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and programs
• Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated positions
• Ensuring and facilitating the smooth functioning of all aspects of the advertising business to best serve the customers.
Required languages: English
Education level: A university degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism, business administration or in a related field with a specialization in sales or marketing
Required skills: 1-3 years of experience in an advertising, public relations or communications officer position or in a related occupation are required
Closest intersection: Waterloo, Ontario