Nanny for 3-month-old baby
- Type: Full Time
- City: Brampton, ON
- Wage ($/hr): $17.25/hr for 40 hrs/week
- Employer Type: Private Employer/Household
- Published on: 2023-04-28
- Application Deadline: 2023-10-28
- Job ID: 149400423
- Job Category: Caregivers – In-Home
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 June 05 01:12:57 PM EDT
The Saini’s Family is looking for a Nanny to care for their 3-month-old baby. This is a full-time, year-round, permanent position.
The Nanny will perform the following duties:
• Supervise and tend for the emotional well being of the child at the employer’s house.
• Bathe, dress and feed the child, and prepare the child for rest and sleep time.
• Prepare milk formulas, sterilize bottles, change diapers and dress the child.
• Perform light housekeeping duties related to the child only.
• Keep record of the health information and daily activities of the child.
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the house.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Wages: $17.25/hr. for 40 hrs./week
Work location: Private home located nearby the intersection of Wanless Dr. and Van Kirk Dr., Brampton, Ontario
Contact Information: Apply by email to [email protected] and indicate in the subject line that you are applying for “Nanny”.
Skills requirement and Experience:
· Completion of Secondary Education.
· A minimum of 1-year of experience in similar positions or completion of a 6-month training program in a related field is required.
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of Secondary Education.
Required skills: · Completion of Secondary Education. · A minimum of 1-year of experience in similar positions or completion of a 6-month training program in a related field is required.
Closest intersection: Wanless Dr. and Van Kirk Dr., Brampton, Ontario