MATERIAL HANDLER- FOOD PROCESSING WAREHOUSING
Material handler – Food Processing- Warehousing
Company: Rossdown Natural Foods Ltd.
Business information: We are a fourth-generation family business, located in British Columbia. We produce the feed, breed and hatches the chicks, grows and process the poultry to deliver products that are fresh and distinctive for people who appreciate a genuine farm plate alternative.
Business address: 2325 Bradner Rd., Abbotsford, BC, V4X 1E2
Work Location: 2325 Bradner Rd., Abbotsford, BC, V4X 1E2
Work Location: 29020 Fraser Highway, Abbotsford BC, V4X 1G8
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment
• May perform other activities, such as opening containers and crates, filling warehouse orders, assisting in taking inventory and weighing and checking materials.
• Check incoming deliveries to make sure all ordered material meets quality standards
• Load and unload packages
• Organize stock in the most efficient way using forklifts, pallets, cranes etc.
• Receive and check incoming pick tickets
• Pull material to fulfil orders properly
• Wrap orders and place them on trucks for delivery
• Monitor inventory levels and suggest new orders when needed
Salary: $20.80 hourly, 40 – 45 Hours per week.
Premiums – $1.50 Graveyard, $.50 Afternoon Premium
Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Pension plan, Extended medical insurance, Prescription drugs, Medical equipment and Discount on chicken. Employee appreciation and Referral bonuses are given to employees.
Experience: Warehouse experience is considered an asset but training will be provided on-site.
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Thorough, detail orientated, Organized, Safety and able to use IT equipment.
Work site environment: Indoors with a cold temperature.
Personal suitability: Detailed, Flexibility, Team player, Reliability.
Weight Handling: Up to 50lbs
Remain drug and alcohol free to perform in a safety sensitive functional position. Previous experience operating a forklift or pallet jack considered an asset.
Required languages: ENGLISH
Education level: NO
Required skills: NO
Additional skills / Assets FORKLIFT AN ASSET
Closest intersection: FRASER HIGHWAWY