Rossdown Farms and Natural Foods is a fourth generation poultry farming and processing. We provide quality poultry to our customers on a farm to plate business model.
Company: Rossdown Natural Foods Ltd
Business & Work Address: 2325 Bradner Rd., Abbotsford, BC V4X 1E2
Type of Employment: Full-time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Ensure all orders are loaded and put away are done accurately. Identify possible discrepancies.
• Ensure that the material handlers pick and pack orders in coolers and freezers environment, rotate the inventory using the FIFO method, receive dry products, and put away accordingly.
• Assist in inventory/cycle counts and keep quality standards high
• Establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit reports
• Perform daily area inspections
• Keep a safe and clean working environment
• Report any discrepancies and damaged products
• May train workers and enforce quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Additional duties may be required
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of High School is required
Required skills: • Experience: A minimum of 2-3 years of experience working as a warehouse worker or material handler is required.
Closest intersection: Fraser Highway