Terms of employment:
– Permanent employment
– Full time
– Day, Flexible Hours, To be determined
– Starts as soon as possible
– 1 vacancy
– Will train
– Relocation costs covered by employer
– Willing to relocate
– Assemble and fit plates and sections to form structures
– Weld or bolt sections together
– Set up and operate heavy-duty metal-working machines
– Install fabricated components in final product
– Rig, hoist and move materials to storage areas or within worksite
Security and safety:
– Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
– Combination of sitting, standing, walking
– Attention to detail
– Fast-paced environment
– Team player
– Values and ethics
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
– You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
– You have a valid Canadian work permit.
– If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply:
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Required skills: Assemble and fit plates and sections to form structures Weld or bolt sections together Set up and operate heavy-duty metal-working machines Install fabricated components in final product Rig, hoist and move materials to storage areas or within worksite
Closest intersection: Mississauga, ON