- Type: Full Time
- City: Montreal, QC
- Wage ($/hr): $16/hour
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-02-17
- Application Deadline: 2023-08-19
- Job ID: 142710223
- Job Category: Restaurant – Food Service
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 24 03:00:21 AM EDT
Restaurant Sota B.B.Q. Coréen
Company Operating Name: Restaurant Sota B.B.Q. Coréen
Company Legal Name: 9325-3656 Québec Inc.
Business Address: 1825, Ste-Catherine West, Montréal, Québec H3H 1M2
Title of position: Cook
No. of vacancies available: 1
Terms of employment: Permanent position
Hours of work per week: 40 hours/week (full-time)
Language of Work: English
Location of work: Same as business address
SOTA BBQ is an all-you-can-eat restaurant offering Korean BBQ, sushi, and tempura. SOTA BBQ is also all-you-can-drink (soft drink). SOTA BBQ is located in the heart of the city’s most prosperous commercial street at 1825 Ste-Catherine Street with easy access to convenient transportation.
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
• Order supplies and equipment
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Clean kitchen and work areas
• Manage kitchen operations
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of apprenticeship, college, or other program in cooking or food safety OR 2-3 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
• Relocation costs will be covered by the employer.
• Please indicate your immigration status (e.g. citizen/PR/Work Permit etc.) in your application email
• Please indicate where you find this job posting in your application email
Required languages: English
Education level: See description
Required skills: See description
Closest intersection: See description