Baxters Landing – Now Hiring Line Cooks!
Website Recipe Unlimited Corporation/Societe De Recettes Illimitees
Our vision begins with genuine and fun experiences and ends with our Guests and teammates knowing we care. This goes beyond the building and fixtures. It means menus are developed, service standards are perfected, music is handpicked, and experiences are made with our people as our focus. Your lifestyle inspires our hospitality. With core values that are based around quality, community and commitment to excellence, The Landing Restaurant Group is excited to showcase a truly fantastic product and experience. The menu, service and atmosphere at each location are what make working here exciting.
As a Line Cook, your primary focus will be to assist in the execution of the brand menu as well as the restaurant kitchen operations and controls according to company standards.
Legal Business Name/Operating Name: Recipe Unlimited Corporation/Societe De Recettes Illimitees
Business Name: Baxters Landing #6417
Legal Business Address:199 Four Valley Drive, Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 0B8
Location of Work: 2030A – 419 King Street West, Oshawa, Ontario, L1J 2K5
Positing Title: Line Cook
Available Positions: Five (5)
Start Date: As soon As Possible
Terms of Employment:
• Permanent – Full Time
• Morning, Day, Evening, Night, and Weekend – Flexible shifts available!
• $17.00 – $19.00/hour for 35 – 40 hours per week.
Job Description – What you will do in this role:
• Ensure the quality of food being prepared is to Recipe standard each and every time
• Ensure items are produced quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail
• Keep the work area, utensils, and production equipment clean and sanitized at all times
• Restock items as needed while on duty
• Perform all opening, closing, and cleaning tasks as instructed
• Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
• Always follow safe food handling procedures
Skills/Requirements – What we are looking for:
• Language – English is spoken in the workplace; candidates must have good English communication skills.
• Experience – Minimum two (2) years hospitality industry experience in a leadership role – Bonus points for previous experience cooking and handling food in a high-volume, casual dining restaurant.
• Education – Highschool is an asset.
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Punctual and reliable, with the ability to work flexible shifts.
• This position may include lifting items up to 50 lbs.
What’s in it for you:
• Flexible scheduling
• The chance to be part of a close-knit team
• A complimentary Management Meal during every shift
• 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
• Benefits (medical and dental) for full time teammates
• Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
• Career advancement opportunities in a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic brands and certified as one of Canada’s “Great Places to Work”
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees, and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 647-723-0432
When applying please use Reference# BL6417OLC5
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Landing’s team, but only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please note that all offers of employment will be subject to reference checks and background checks.
Required languages: English
Education level: Completion of High School is an asset
Required skills: Minimum two (2) years hospitality industry experience in a leadership role – Bonus points for previous experience cooking and handling food in a high-volume, casual dining restaurant
Closest intersection: King Street W & Stevenson Road South