Title of Position: 3 Pharmacy Technical Assistants
Operating Name: Family Care Pharmacy Ltd.
Address: Unit B – 12815 96 Ave., Surrey, BC V3V 6V9
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock; anticipating needed medications; placing and expediting orders; and removing and properly disposing of outdated drugs.
• Enter client information in databases
• Bill third-party insurers
• Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures and protocols.
• Assist pharmacists and technicians by greeting clients in person or answering phones and referring inquiries to the pharmacists. Notify customers when their prescriptions are ready for pickup.
• Maintain records of pharmaceutical products, and ensure the information on prescriptions is accurate.
• Perform other supporting duties as requested by the pharmacist in charge.
Wages: $27.50/hr. for 40 hrs./week
Location of work: Unit B – 12815 96 Ave., Surrey, BC V3V 6V9
Contact Information: Apply by email to [email protected] and indicate in your subject line that you are applying for “Pharmacy Technical Assistant”
• Relocation assistance to qualified candidates.
• Training allowance available.
• In-store employee discount available.
Required languages: English
Education level: • Completion of Secondary School.
Required skills: • completion of secondary school and several months of on-the-job training. Completion of a Pharmacy Assistant college program would be considered an asset. • Excellent oral and written communication skills. • Must be comfortable in operating a computer; software training is provided.
Closest intersection: Surrey, BC