Title of Position: 1 Bartender
Operating Name: Punjabi Bites Restaurant Inc.
Address: 167 Great George Street, Charlottetown, PE C1A 4L1
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
• Executing greets all customers, obtains orders, and prepares all alcoholic beverages in compliance with all local liquid broad requirements.
• Suggests and serves food and beverages to all customers.
• Performs cleaning and stocking duties as assigned.
• Inform customers regarding contents of cocktails or other drinks
• Collect cash, credit/debit cards or other payment for beverages
• Clean and organizes bar area and wash glassware
• Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
• Prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages
Wages: $15.00/hr. for 40 hrs./week
Location of work: Charlottetown, PE C1A 4L1
Language: Ability to communicate in English
Contact Information: Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in your subject line that you are applying for “Bartender”
• Completion of high school is required.
• Completion of college or other program in cooking OR a minimum of at least 2 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
• Must have a passion for food and feed off the buzz of a busy restaurant.
• Must be a team player and a great communicator.
• Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work on weekends and different restaurant shifts.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants will be kept in strict confidence. We look forward to hearing from you!
Required languages: Ability to communicate in English
Education level: Completion of Secondary Education required
Required skills: Please see the Job Description
Closest intersection: Intersection of Great George Street and Kent Street