FULL TIME NANNY NEEDED IN AURORA, ONTARIO | SOPHIE
- Type: Full Time
- City: Aurora, ON
- Wage ($/hr): 17.17/HR
- Employer Type: Private Employer/Household
- Published on: 2023-05-13
- Application Deadline: 2023-08-12
- Job ID: 151150523
- Job Category: Childcare – In-Home Nannies
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 June 05 12:32:17 PM EDT
Website PRIVATE HOUSEHOLD (SOPHIE)
We are a busy family of 4 with two young children aged 2 and 4 years old. Given our work schedules, we require a full-time nanny to assist us in ensuring the well-being of our children. In summary, the ideal candidate will assist our eldest child with preparing for school in the morning and after-school activities while we are not at home. We require a reliable individual with a sense of fun, patience, and tolerance for children. Good organizational skills and attention to detail are also important qualities we are looking for. Previous experience as a nanny is considered an asset.
Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
• Preparing the eldest child for school in the morning
• Preparing breakfast, lunch, and school snacks for both children
• Dinner planning, preparation, and cooking.
• Light housekeeping, including dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning the kitchen and bathroom when time permits.
• Assisting the children with putting away their laundry
• Engaging the children in educational and entertaining activities
• Taking the children for walks, outings, and other activities
• Providing transportation for the children to and from school, appointments, and activities
• Assisting with bath time and bedtime routines
• Communicating regularly with parents to provide updates on children’s activities and progress.
• Monitoring and always maintaining children’s health and safety.
• Providing guidance and support to promote the children’s growth and development.
“Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment”
Wage ($/Hr): $17.17
Schedule of Work:
Monday to Friday
6 hours a day
30 hours a week
Required languages: ENGLISH
Education level: Some secondary school education is usually required.
Required skills: Has a sense of fun, patience, and tolerance, reliable and initiative to make decision, child-focused, compassionate, and excellent with communication skills
Additional skills / Assets An understanding of children's physical, social, intellectual, and emotional development.
Closest intersection: Brookview Drive & Dawlish Ave.