FULL TIME NANNY |DR. B.R.
- Type: Full Time
- City: OAKVILLE
- Wage ($/hr): 17.17/HR
- Employer Type: Private Employer/Household
- Published on: 2023-02-14
- Application Deadline: 2023-08-16
- Job ID: 142270223
- Job Category: Childcare – In-Home Nannies
- Views: 28
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 24 02:42:06 AM EDT
We are a busy family of 5 with two teenage children; our youngest is now four months old. Both my teenagers are in school full-time. My husband and I are both busy at work. I am a family doctor, and I have a hectic schedule. We need a full-time Nanny that can assist us in looking after our youngest during the day while we are out.
We need someone reliable that creates a safe and nurturing environment in the home with my baby. You must be child-focused, compassionate and excellent with communication skills. Previous experience as a Nanny is an asset.
Daily Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
Changing diapers, feeding, and preparing baby meals when he turns 5 to 6 months old.
• Giving baby a bath, playing, and engaging with developmental activities
• Putting him to sleep during the day.
• Doing baby’s laundry and keeping his closet clean
• Light Housekeeping, including dusting, vacuuming, sweeping floors, washing dishes, wash countertops in the kitchen and stove; laundry is done once a week only if not needed to be done earlier.
• Tidy away toys
• You must have good organizational skills and attention to detail.
“Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment”
Wage ($/Hr): $17.17
Schedule of Work:
Monday to Friday
8 hours a day
40 – 44 hours a week
Required languages: ENGLISH
Education level: Secondary school
Required skills: Has a sense of fun, patience, and tolerance, reliable and initiative to make decision, child-focused, compassionate, and excellent with communication skills
Additional skills / Assets An understanding of children's physical, social, intellectual, and emotional development.
Closest intersection: Dundas Street and 6th Lane