FULL TIME NANNY NEEDED IN KITCHENER ON AREA
– Location: KITCHENER, ONTARIO AREA
– Position: Nanny
– Employment Groups: Persons with Disabilities
– Terms of Employment: Full-time, permanent position
We are looking for a reliable, trustworthy Nanny that has experience with special needs children. Our daughter is 12 years old with cerebral palsy and is in a wheelchair. We need someone that can assist us urgently. We need someone locally that can start right away.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Ability to adapt to change and remain flexible
– Assisting with personal care, meal preparation, and light housekeeping (i.e. showing, feeding, and laundry)
– Ensuring the fulfillment of individual goals and needs as instructed in the client’s support plans. (ie. Stretches, stander, walker)
– Helping with leisure activities
– Assisting and satisfying the social and emotional needs of a client.
– Excellent communication skills and being able to help with homework.
Full-time, 30 hours per week
Monday to Friday
“Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.”
Required languages: ENGLISH
Education level: COMPLETION OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
Experienced with children aged: Experience with children that has special needs, my daughter is 12 years old
Required skills: Experience with Children that has special needs
Additional skills / Assets Patience and loving person with special needs
Closest intersection: New Dundee and Robert Ferrie