PRIVATE HOUSEHOLD DOMESTIC HOUSEKEEPER – NEEDED IN TORONTO (J.M.)
Website PRIVATE HOUSEHOLD (JBM)
We live in a large house, and everyone has busy full-time jobs. One family member travels a great deal for work, and we need some help to clean and run the home so we can be free to deal with our jobs. We need a full-time housekeeper that can upkeep the household chores. You must have good organizational skills and attention to detail. Previous experience as a housekeeper is an asset, and one must be familiar with self-managing schedules.
Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
• Perform daily housekeeping duties including dusting, vacuuming, kitchen, and bathroom cleaning, washing floors;
• Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder);
• Launder clothing and household linens, ironing and steaming as needed;
• Dust/wipe down all room surfaces, including but not limited to windows, pictures, mirrors, electronics, appliances, and furniture.
• Handling general requests as needed.
• Restocks single unit dispensers containing soap, towels, toilet tissue, and sanitary napkins;
• Damp mops small area hard surface floors;
“Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment”
Wage ($/Hr): $17.50
Schedule of Work:
Monday to Friday
8 hours a day
40 hours a week
Required languages: ENGLISH
Education level: There are no specific education requirements for occupations in this unit group
Required skills: Attention to detail, Time management
Additional skills / Assets Remain consistent and take pride with your work
Closest intersection: Mount Pleasant & Rowanwood Avenue