ELDERLY CAREGIVER | BURLINGTON (AL)
- Type: Full Time
- City: BURLINGTON
- Wage ($/hr): 20/HR
- Employer Type: Private Employer/Household
- Published on: 2023-01-30
- Application Deadline: 2023-05-01
- Job ID: 140280123
- Job Category: Caregivers – In-Home
- Views: 106
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 20 03:16:55 PM EDT
We are looking for a reliable caregiver to look after our dad during the day.
Someone patient that can provide companionship from Monday to Friday.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Overseeing and assisting with prescription
• Providing companionship
• Walking outside the house when the weather is nice
• Food preparation, cooking and making meals according to dietary restrictions
• Perform some housekeeping to maintain a clean living space
• Upkeep bedroom, laundry, dishwashing, bathroom cleaning, etc.)
• Observe and inform the family about health and mental changes
“Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment”
Monday To Friday
30 Hours per week
Required languages: ENGLISH
Education level: Some secondary school education is usually required.
Required skills: Excellent communication. As caregivers interact with clients and their families, communication skills are important for conveying information clearly.
Additional skills / Assets Empathy, Flexibility
Closest intersection: Derry Road & Appleby