Child care provider – private home
• Term or contract: Full time
• Day, Flexible Hours, To be determined
• Start date: Starts as soon as possible
•Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Work site environment
• Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
• Work in employer’s/client’s home
Security and safety
• Criminal record check
• Reference required
• Public transportation is available
• Client focus
• Time management
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Required skills: •Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents • Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties • Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties • Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents • Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development • Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home • Prepare and serve nutritious meals • Supervise and care for children • Tend to emotional well-being of children
Closest intersection: Mississauga, ON