Company operating name: Roy Mart
Business address: 5619 51 Avenue, Killam, AB T0B 2L0
Location of work: 5619 51 Avenue, Killam, AB
Title of position: Cashier
Positions available: 2
– Operate cash register and receive payments for retail sales purchases
– Provide customer service to customers, including helping them locate items or inform them of items available for sale
– Stock shelves with merchandise and communicate shortages to business management
– Keep retail sales area clean and tidy, including the removal of trash and sweeping and mopping of floors
– Other duties may arise, as designated by company management
Terms of employment: Full-time or part-time; days, evenings, weekends; approximately 40 hours per week for full-time employees, whereas part-time hours will vary.
How to apply:
In-person: 5619 51 Avenue, Killam, AB (between 12pm and 8pm)
E-mail: [email protected]
Work experience and education required: No previous work experience or specific education is required. On-the-job training will be provided.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Aboriginal people, disabled people, and new immigrants to Canada.
Required languages: Reading and speaking English is required.
Education level: None
Required skills: No specific education or experience is required for the position. On-the-job training will be provided.
Closest intersection: 57 St and 51 Ave