Food Service Supervisor
Company operating name: Pizza 73
Business address: 10002 99 Avenue, Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 3Y1
Location of work: 10002 99 Avenue, Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 3Y1
Title of position: Food Service Supervisor
Positions available: 1
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of food service staff
– Order ingredients for meal preparation
– Create work schedules to meet the demands of the business
– Maintain records of ingredient stock, sales, repairs of kitchen equipment, and product waste
– Train staff in job duties, including sanitation protocols and safety requirements
– Participate in quality control of all food served and service provided for customers
Terms of employment: Full-time; permanent; days, evenings, nights, weekends; must be available to work any shift to meet the needs of the business
Benefits: Health benefits, dental insurance, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment
How to apply:
In-person: 10002 99 Avenue, Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 3Y1 (between 3pm and 8pm)
E-mail: [email protected]
Education required: Completion of high school is required.
Work experience required: 1-2 years of experience in food service is required.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Indigenous people, people that identify as disabled, and newcomers to Canada.
Required languages: Reading and speaking English is required.
Education level: Completion of high school is required.
Required skills: Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in food service is required.
Closest intersection: 100 Street and 99 Avenue