Food Counter Attendant
Company operating name: Pizza 73
Business address: 14728 Stony Plain Road NW, Edmonton, AB T5N 3S4
Location of work: 14728 Stony Plain Road NW, Edmonton, AB
Title of position: Food Counter Attendant
Positions available: 2
– Take customers’ orders and receive payment for food items purchased
– Clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
– Prepare food such as pizza and chicken wings
– Portion and wrap food, and package take-out food
– Stock refrigerators and keep records of the quantities of food used
Terms of employment: Full-time or part-time; days, evenings, weekends; between 30 and 40 hours per week for full-time staff, whereas part-time hours will vary
Benefits: Health benefits, dental insurance, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment; benefits are available to all full-time staff after 3 months of continuous employment
How to apply:
In-person: 14728 Stony Plain Road NW, Edmonton, AB (between 12pm and 6pm)
E-mail: [email protected]
Education and work experience requirement: No previous work experience or specific education is required.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Indigenous people, disabled people, and new immigrants to Canada.
Required languages: English
Education level: None
Required skills: Reading and speaking English is required.
Closest intersection: Stony Plain Road and 147 Street