Food Counter Attendant
Company operating name: Pizza 73
Business address: 3426 43 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T6L 5W9
Location of work: 3426 43 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB
Title of position: Food Counter Attendant
Positions available: 2
– Take customers’ orders and receive payment for food items purchased
– Clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
– Prepare food such as pizza and chicken wings
– Portion and wrap food, and package take-out food
– Stock refrigerators and keep records of the quantities of food used
Terms of employment: Full-time or part-time; day, evening, and weekend shifts; approximately 40 hours per week for full-time employees, whereas part-time hours will vary.
Benefits: Health benefits, dental insurance, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment available to all full-time employees after 3 months of continuous employment
How to apply:
In-person: 3426 43 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB (between 11am and 8pm)
E-mail: [email protected]
Education and work experience required: No previous experience or formal education is required. Training will be provided.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Aboriginal people, disabled people, and new immigrants to Canada.
Required languages: English
Education level: None
Required skills: None
Closest intersection: 34 Street and 43 Avenue