Food Service Supervisor
Company operating name: Pizza 73
Business address: 1 – 289 Powder Dr., Fort McMurray, AB T9K 0M5
Location of work: 1 – 289 Powder Dr., Fort McMurray, AB
Title of position: Food Service Supervisor
Positions available: 2
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of food service staff
– Order ingredients for meal preparation
– Create work schedules to meet the demands of the business
– Maintain records of ingredient stock, sales, repairs of kitchen equipment, and product waste
– Train staff in job duties, including sanitation protocols and safety requirements
– Participate in quality control of all food served and service provided for customers
Terms of employment: Full-time; permanent; days, evenings, nights, weekends; must be available to work any shift to meet the needs of the business
Benefits: Health benefits, dental insurance, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment available to all employees after 3 months of continuous employment.
How to apply:
In-person: 1 – 289 Powder Dr., Fort McMurray (between 3pm and 10pm)
E-mail: [email protected]
Education required: Completion of high school is required.
Work experience required: 1-2 years of experience in food service is required.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Aboriginal people, disabled people, and new immigrants to Canada.
Required languages: English
Education level: High School
Required skills: Reading and speaking English is required.
Closest intersection: Confederation Way and Paquette Drive