Food Counter Attendant
- Type: Full Time
- City: Edmonton, AB
- Wage ($/hr): $15.50-16.00
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-05-18
- Application Deadline: 2023-11-17
- Job ID: 151790523
- Job Category: Restaurant – Food Service
- Views: 25
- Retrieved on: 2023 June 05 11:47:18 AM EDT
Website Pizza 73 #1036
Company operating name: Pizza 73
Business address: 6839 170 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 4W4
Location of work: 6839 170 St NW, Edmonton, AB
Title of position: Food Counter Attendant
Positions available: 2
– Take customers’ orders and receive payment for food items purchased
– Clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
– Prepare food such as pizza and chicken wings
– Portion and wrap food, and package take-out food
– Stock refrigerators and keep records of the quantities of food used
Terms of employment: Full-time or part-time; days, evenings, weekends; approximately 40 hours per week for full-time employees, whereas part-time hours will vary.
Wage: $15.50-16.00/hour, based on experience
Benefits: Health benefits, dental insurance, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment; available for all full-time employees after 3 months of continuous employment
How to apply:
In-person: 6839 170 St NW, Edmonton, AB (between 11am and 8pm)
E-mail: [email protected]
Work experience and education required: No previous work experience or specific education is required.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Aboriginal people, disabled people, and new immigrants to Canada.
Required languages: English
Education level: None
Required skills: Reading and speaking English is required.
Closest intersection: 170 St NW and 68 Ave