Food Counter Attendant
- Type: Full Time
- City: Calgary, AB
- Wage ($/hr): 15.00-17.00
- Employer Type: Business
- Published on: 2023-02-12
- Application Deadline: 2023-05-14
- Job ID: 141910223
- Job Category: Restaurant – Food Service
- Views: 40
- Retrieved on: 2023 March 24 01:44:36 AM EDT
Website Pizza 73 #1011
Company operating name: Pizza 73
Business address: 3917D 17 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2A 0S5
Location of work: 3917D 17 Ave SE, Calgary, AB
Title of position: Food Counter Attendant
Positions available: 2
– Take customers’ orders
– Clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
– Prepare food such as pizza and chicken wings
– Portion and wrap food, and package take-out food
– Stock refrigerators and keep records of the quantities of food used
– Receive payment for food items purchased
Terms of employment: Full-time or part-time; days, evenings, weekends; approximately 40 hours per week for full-time employees, whereas part-time hours will vary.
Wage: $15.00-17.00/hour, based on experience
Benefits: Health benefits, dental insurance, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment for all full-time employees after 3 months of continuous employment
How to apply:
In-person: 3917D 17 Ave SE, Calgary, AB (between 11am and 8pm)
Work experience and education required: No previous work experience or specific education is required.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Aboriginal people, disabled people, and new immigrants to Canada.
Required languages: English
Education level: High School
Required skills: Reading and speaking English is required.
Closest intersection: 39 St SE and 17 Ave SE