Home support worker
• Term or contract: Full time
• Day, Flexible Hours, To be determined
• Start date: Starts as soon as possible
• Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Work site environment
• Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
• Relocation costs covered by employer
• Willing to relocate
Security and safety
• Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Combination of sitting, standing, walking
• Repetitive tasks
• Team player
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Required languages: English
Education level: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Required skills: • Administer bedside and personal care • Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk • Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder) • Feed or assist in feeding • Launder clothing and household linens • Mend clothing and linens • Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties • Provide companionship • Provide personal care • Prepare and serve nutritious meals
Closest intersection: Cambridge, ON