Technical Sales Representative
Paper Plus is a locally owned and operated supplies distribution company in Dartmouth, NS, providing you and your business with quality and inexpensive products. We are a one stop shop offering a broad selection of superior quality- utensils, boxes, containers, cups, thermal rolls, cleaning chemicals, food packaging, janitorial, and so much more are available in stock. We have built our success by providing excellent service and reduced prices to both businesses and the public. We have thousands of items in our inventory from many major manufacturers. We invite you to stop in and visit our showroom, where you can feel the quality of our items first-hand.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join our growing team at PaperPlus. You will be working for a locally owned and operated supplies distribution company in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia that is focused on offering high quality goods for reasonable price.
We are seeking someone with a background in sales and the skills to effectively present our chemical products to potential and existing clients. The successful candidate will be passionate about customer service, reaching sales goals, and self-driven! You will also participate in the expansion of our chemical product inventory.
– Providing technical support, client feedback and advice to product team for improvements
– Prepare presentations and proposals to effectively sell chemicals and chemical products offered in our inventory
– Work with marketing team to expand clientele for chemical products
– Develop and maintain positive customer (internal and external) relationships while always striving to attain the highest level of Customer Service and Satisfaction
– Follow-up with clients after sale to ensure products arrived in good condition and provide ongoing support if needed
– Explain and ensure client understands the components of the chemical product and provide instructions on its correct usage
– Research customer needs and if necessary, suggest new chemical products to be added to inventory based on demand
– Research market competition and create report of market trends
– Prepare sales contracts
– Keep and maintain a record of client activity
– Participate in regular meetings and share ideas to improve marketing/sales to both marketing team and other technical sales representatives
– Be knowledgeable on all products being offered
– Dental Plan
– Health Care Plan
Required languages: English
Education level: Science degree or minimum 2 years of sales experience with chemical products
Required skills: Fluent in English, MS Office, Team player, Ability to work under pressure, Strong problem solving and communication skills, Self-motivated, Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Closest intersection: 81 Ilsley Ave., Unit 4, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, B3B 1L5